In today’s trading the following are included in our top five penny stocks based on positive momentum with a materially significant trade volume.
Primco Management, Inc. (OTCBB: PMCM)
Primco Management, Inc. (OTCBB: PMCM) – Up 18.375% in early trading on more than 20 million shares traded. In the first 50 minutes of trading, it has already traded 25% of its average volume.
- News today: Primco Management Enters Into An Agreement For Medical Marijuana Expansion Into The State Of Michigan
Bioadaptives, Inc. (OTCBB: BDPT)
Bioadaptives, Inc. (OTCBB: BDPT) – This company is already up 32.09% on modest volume. It is up from $2.15 at yesterday’s close with today’s high already $2.84. In June shares were as high as $4.60 and fell off slowly until mid-July when this recovery started. The company has put out three news items this month.
- BioAdaptives Equine Development Success and Advisory Board Addition
- BioAdaptives Prepares for Next Step
- BioAdaptives, Inc. cleared by FINRA for quotation on OTC Bulletin Board and OTC Link under the symbol BDPT
Cell Source, Inc. (OTCBB: CLCS)
Cell Source, Inc. (OTCBB: CLCS) – Up 59.09% on a single trade. While it does not fit the traditional example of a stock breaking-out, the light volume over the past several weeks shows the stock moving up.
- It’s last news came on July 1: Cell Source Inc. Announces Acquisition and $3.6 Million Private Placement to Advance Novel Cancer Therapies.
Therapy Cells, Inc. (OTC: TCEL)
Therapy Cells, Inc. (OTC: TCEL) – One cell stock is not enough, so here’s a sub-penny that has already traded over 170 MILLION shares today. It is up 75.68% (and even higher earlier today). Current volume is already six times the average and we are just about 50 minutes into the trading day!
As you can see in this one year chart, this stock runs every few months. With the volume spikes lately, it looks like somebody wants this one to run. Or perhaps they have solved all disease with their latest formulation in the lab and the word is getting out?
- News doesn’t matter when you are trading in the millions of shares, right? We see the last press release as of August of 2013.
Rounding out our Top Five: AudioEye, Inc. (OTCBB: AEYE)
AudioEye, Inc. (OTCBB: AEYE) – Up over 10% in early trading, AEYE is already over half a million shares and that is double the daily average. The company boasts two former congressmen on their advisory board. And we know that congressmen know how to make penny stocks successful, right?
News this month:
- AudioEye Teams With PromotionPod for Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Couponing Markets
- AudioEye to Report Profitable Second Quarter on Record Revenue of Approximately $3.0 Million
- Congressman Dennis Cardoza Joins AudioEye’s Advisory Board
Click this link to read the original post on StockGuru.com: Top Five Break-out Penny Stocks: $PMCM $BDPT $CLCS $TCEL $AEYE
Content from StockGuru.com is syndicated on over 1000 web sites and we welcome syndication as long as a valid link to StockGuru.com appears on the site. Copyright 2003 through 2013 with All rights protected unless a working link to StockGuru.com is enabled in the post. Contact us at: [email protected] – (469) 358-5200.